- Access to conference space for larger meetings
- Computers available for clients to complete online forms
- Office Phone
- On-Site Interpretation
- Private meeting space
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Are you an employer in the Mohawk Valley that's looking to rent office space in downtown Utica? The Welcome Center is the perfect location for you. With the support of our Employment Department, The Center can assist you in finding the right candidates for your employment opportunities. Learn more about our Employer Packages. Located on the first floor of The Center, our private office space allows you and your organization to connect with the diverse community of Utica. Conveniently located right downtown across from the Centro Bus terminal, our office space has all you need to get work done and make the connections to build a community with many cultures.
- Candidate Search within refugee and immigrant community of Utica, NY designed around job opportunity specifics
- Candidate Screening within the refugee and immigrant community of Utica, NY based on employer needs and specifications
- Paperwork completion assistance by The Center’s Employment Department
- Fee reduction for language Interpretation Services via Compass Interpreters*
- Use of The Welcome Center Private office + Conference room once a month 3 hour hiring event
- Hiring event marketing: Facebook event, Instagram posting, Twitter posting, TheCenterUtica.org event listing
*Interpretation determined based on candidate/employer need, to be discussed with Employment Manager before hiring event.
How It Works
Select which space is most appropriate for your event. Make sure to review the room capacity, amenities, hours, and additional details to make sure that the space fits your needs.
Select your date or date range and see if the time slot(s) for when you need the space are available.
You will need to create an account, or login if you are an existing customer, in order to submit a request for the space, date(s) and time(s) you are interested in.
The Center will review your request and send you an email confirmation if your request has been approved. If your request is approved, you will need to confirm your reservation in order for your reservation to be booked.