Private Office Space #1
- Access to conference space for larger meetings
- Computers available for clients to complete online forms
- Office Phone
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Looking to rent office space in downtown Utica? The Welcome Center is the perfect location for you. Located on the first floor of The Center, our private office space allows you and your organization to connect with the diverse community of Utica. Conveniently located right downtown across from the Centro Bus terminal, our office space has all you need to get work done and make the connections to build a community with many cultures.
- Flexible scheduling – rent spaces in half-day, full-day, multi-day, monthly, and yearly increments.
- Enclosed office space can accommodate up to three individuals with a conference area available for larger groups.
- Language access available on-site through Compass Interpreters. Spoken language services provided in over 50 different languages when booking.
- Translation of written documents available when booking.
- Our Opportunity and Entrepreneurship Coordinator is available to assist in making connections with refugees, immigrants, and other newcomers.
Need to know
The private meeting spaces can be booked for half-day, full-day, multi-day, monthly, and yearly use. A half-day is 3.5 hours and is $25. A full day is $50. For more information please contact The Center.
How It Works
Select which space is most appropriate for your event. Make sure to review the room capacity, amenities, hours, and additional details to make sure that the space fits your needs.
Select your date or date range and see if the time slot(s) for when you need the space are available.
You will need to create an account, or login if you are an existing customer, in order to submit a request for the space, date(s) and time(s) you are interested in.
The Center will review your request and send you an email confirmation if your request has been approved. If your request is approved, you will need to confirm your reservation in order for your reservation to be booked.