Build Community. Support Refugee Resettlement. Support Welcome. Donate today to The Center.
Help us reach our goal of raising $50,000 to aid the resettlement of Refugees and Afghan Evacuees into the Mohawk Valley.
At this time, we are not able to accept furniture, clothing items or other in-kind donations.
The Center is preparing for an increase in refugee arrivals including Afghan Evacuees. Your generous gifts aid the resettlement of refugees and Afghan Evacuees into the Mohawk Valley. The current Afghanistan crisis has led to an increased number of arrivals.
September has been our busiest month in years. We are welcoming new neighbors each week. We are seeking donations to help us rebuild our program and support our newest arrivals.
The Center is the only refugee resettlement organization in Oneida County. We’ve been welcoming refugees into our community for 40 years. Help us develop a fund to support family reunification and welcome.
Please consider supporting The Center’s mission these ways as well:
- Share this fundraiser on your social media, encourage your friends to donate.
- Follow and support The Center on our social media channels.
- House a refugee family if you’re a local landlord.
- Hire refugees if you’re a business owner.
- Start conversations with friends and family about how welcoming refugees creates a community with many cultures.